My youngest son, Moneysuck 2, just graduated this past week from his grammar school. He went to the same religious school for two years of pre-school, 1 year of kindergarten and 8 years in the elementary school. Here's what is cost me and what he gained from it.
- 11 years of a good education
- 11 years of meeting new friends, some which will be lifelong.
- 11 years of sports to teach him about winning, losing, dedication, hard work, and sportsmanship
- 11 years of moral lessons
Cost: Approx. $60,000.
- One trip to Washington D.C. in 8th grade to learn about American History, see how the government doesn't work, and meet some veterans of war, learning first hand what it took to make this country great and give them the comfortable life they lead now.
- Gaining a Monumental sense of humor.